Lebson and Associates, P.A., CPAs was founded in 1982 by Roy A. Lebson, CPA. The firm’s vice-president, Melanie Hurwitz, originally joined the firm in 1987.
The firm’s clients include both large and small privately held businesses, non-profit organizations, and individuals from all sectors of the community. The businesses include professional practices, service organizations, retail and wholesale companies, manufacturers, consultants, and contractors.
The range of services that we provide for our clients includes:
- Tax planning and preparation for:
- Partnerships and Limited Liability Companies (LLCs)
- Estates and trusts
- Financial statement preparation
- Financial planning
- Financial forecasts and budgets
- Fringe benefit planning for executives and employees
- Management services
- Internal control
- Cost analysis
In addition, we have a CPA ElderCare Services program.